Sunday, August 11, 2013

Financial Roundup: 8/4-8/10



By posting and being accountable for my spending this week I have managed to stick to my frugal goals for the month of August. Very little money went out the door this week. I anticipate the same for the coming week since GF is on vacation. I generally bring food with me for weekends but since we will be together the entire week he has done some spending today on food. But that will be another posting.
As for myself:

 8/4: $0

 8/5: did the grocery shopping, spent $88.32 on food and $5.22 on household items.

8/6: $5 on movies, saw The Wolverine

8/7: $0

8/8: $0

8/9: $0

8/10: $0

I can easily get used to these $0 days. I have one last week of summer break left and then it is back to work. However I won't see a paycheck (and it will be a short one) until the end of the month. Adult son has yet to pay in for his insurance and the tv. I will remind him this week since I will need to have gas to get to and from work the remainder of the month. Most of the money I earned on the 9th will go to pay my cell phone bill (4 months left on this contract and then it will be time to change) and we still have the electric bill to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment