Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Catching up and Financial review 8/18-8/24

catching_money clipart - catching_money clip artIt has been a busy week. I worked both my school job and my cleaning job on Thursday in order to have money to take a little weekend trip. On Friday after work I headed up to northwest Pennsylvania to visit with an old friend who has a summer home there. We had a wonderful evening and she came back home with me on Saturday. On Sunday my youngest grandson was baptized and then GF and I took my friend back to her summer house and drove home all in one day. It was exhausting but so very worth it.
Financially this has been a good week:
Sunday 8/18: $0
Monday 8/19: $0
Tuesday 8/20:$12.63 at the Farmer's Market
Wednesday 8/21: $0
Thursday 8/22:$0
Friday 8/23:$ 32.63 on gas for SUV
Saturday 8/24:$0

No comments:

Post a Comment