Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Single Supper

Yesterday was another one of those evenings when I found myself alone at dinner time. Middle son was working his part time job immediately after his full time job, youngest daughter also was working, and youngest son was invited to join the girlfriend at her home for dinner (and brought home a container of blueberry muffins her mom baked for him, they are such nice folks).
I wasn't really in the mood for a full meal and having both salad ingredients and the makings of pizza bagels on hand I went ahead and made myself a pizza bagel with pepperoni and a salad.raisin fryzury wieczorowe 2011 giant bagel gt pepperoni null recipes A few months ago I would've run out and grabbed something from Wendy's or eaten at the bowling alley since Tuesday is my normal bowling night. It felt good to just put together a quick and simple supper for myself and not spend any extra cash doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment