Monday, January 28, 2013

Financial week in review: 1/20-1/26

Ball point pen, glasses and calculator over financial statementIt was another expensive week although I did have some extra expenses I also did manage to finish both my federal and state income tax forms and efile the state and have my federal ready to go on the 30th. Healthy returns in both cases means I can meet a couple of financial goals I have set for myself.
Here are this week's expenditures:
1/20: $0

1/21: $20 for bowling; $14.49 at Alesci's (a small Italian import store) for white balsamic vinegar, pizza dough, white pizza dough sauce, rotini salad; $30.84 at local craft store for crocheting supplies for a pashmina project

1/22: $28.53 on Amazon for birthday gift for my nephew

1/23: $0

1/24: $ 20.50 for chinese food

1/25: $0

1/26: $34.56 at BJs for birthday party supplies (two large bags romaine lettuce, large container grape tomatoes) and laundry detergent
$18.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond for Keurig coffee and an eco-friendly travel cup so I can drink coffee on the way to work
$44.87 at Target for gift bag, tissue paper, birthday card, bow, Estroven nighttime, and soda pop for the birthday party

Total Expenses this week: $212.78; only $14.49 from my regular food budget though since the birthday party supplies fall into the 'party' category and the $20.50 for chinese come under dining out.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy
    Can you make blobs of pizza dough and freeze it ahead of time for when you'll need it?
    Also, dollar tree and other Dollar stores are my go to source for gift wrapping supplies if I don't already have something on hand.
    HTH!

    ReplyDelete