Monday, July 1, 2013

Last week of June finances

.com» Regular Clip Art» Money» Completely free clip ...  It is that time again to look at the finances for the week. Overall it wasn't too horrible, although I only had two $0 days. :-(  I managed to make a little cash cleaning on Wednesday and again on Saturday when I cleaned the GF's house (and will be doing so again this Tuesday as well at my regular office cleaning gig this weekend which will pay my cell phone bill) and while having a blast at a local church festival this weekend GF and I hit FOUR $150 instant bingo tickets. After splitting the winnings and playing more tickets I ended up $200 richer at the end of the evening. Since we usually spend the entire summer donating money via instant bingo tickets this was a nice change. We both suspect though that we have tapped out our luck.
As for the rest of the week:

Monday 6/24: $0

Tuesday 6/25: $60.62 for produce at the Farmer's Market

Wednesday: $46.00 at Target for baby items for my new grandson L

Thursday: $0

Friday: $38.98 on gas;  $59.00 Old Navy on clothing for son H & myself; $42.28 at hair salon for haircut & special SPF leave in spray for hair (now that I've stopped coloring my hair and it is totally white my scalp tends to burn easily, this spray should prevent this)

Saturday: $60 festival expenses before winnings

This week is going to be a lot tighter. I will have to grocery shop but I am budgeting only $200 on this. Bills will be paid as well. And I am sure I will have to get some gas at some point.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the money winning! If you don't mind me asking: what prompted you to stop coloring your hair? While I suspect it will be liberating once/should I ever decide to as well, I know that I am just not ready to do so yet. I grayed early,and with such dark hair, every strand of silver pops!

    ReplyDelete