Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Financial Review: 7/6-7/12

spreadsheet clip artTaking a look at this week's expenditures it was high but I still managed to stay within the budgeted amount for youngest son's graduation party, have some money come in, and have a few zero dollar days!

Sunday 7/6: $0

Monday 7/7: $0

Tuesday 7/8: $109.21 at GFS for party supplies; $31.88 for party/grocery

Wednesday 7/9: $3.81 Aldi for party supplies; $ 7.65 local baker's supply store for party supplies

Thursday: 7/10: $ 73.53 BJ's for remainder of party supplies needed

Friday 7/11: $0

Saturday 7/12: $0

On the incoming side of things oldest daughter repaid me $200 for money I lent her for car repairs (taking that to the bank today)  and I earned some money at my twice a month cleaning job. That money went into a card for youngest son and towards two minor league baseball game tickets for a night out for GF and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment