Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Financial Review: 7/13-7/19 2014

Personal Finances I am a bit behind in my posting of my financial week, Sunday was a bit of a rush and I just had no time to sit down and do this. Ditto for yesterday as well.
I didn't really have a good week as far as zero dollar days go with only three of them. I had a long time friend (my kindergarten bestie) come into town and we had lunch out twice and did some social shopping which was the reason for the decline in days I spent no money.
Here are the ugly details:

Sunday 7/13: $0

Monday 7/14: BJ's: $41.19 (skirt, shop towels, groceries)  Local market: $10.59 on produce   Chinese carryout: $10

Tuesday 7/15: $ 6 on a hot and ready pizza for adult son & I

Wednesday 7/16: $0

Thursday 7/17:  Dress Barn : $38 on a dressy shirt (shopping with out of town friend). She treated for lunch this day.

Friday 7/18: $77 on lunch for group of friends from out of town including Kindergarten bestie! I wanted to treat since I was the local 'hostess'

Saturday 7/19: $0

Although I spent a bit of money socially this week the fact that I got to spend time on three separate occasions with a friend I have not seen in 8 years and who recently beat cancer far outweighs any dollars I may have spent. Our time together was priceless.
In the practical realm of finances there is going to be a vast improvement this week in how much money is outgoing. So far I already have two zero dollar days and if I didn't have to get out and get grandson his first birthday gift today would be another.

No comments:

Post a Comment