Sunday, July 6, 2014

Checking the budget

  It is time to take a look at what's been spent this week and how many were zero dollar days I achieved.

Sunday: $22.12 at the wholesale club 

Monday:$0

Tuesday:$ 15 haircut for youngest son; $24.50 on stamps; $14 at Party City for grad party supplies; $23.80 for tenfold boards & July 4 decorations. All cash on the barrel head. 

Wednesday: $45.16 on groceries at wholesale club; $21.29 on a DVD ; $33 at farmer's market on produce. I also paid my mortgage, my car payment, and my Direct tv was debited.

Thursday: $0

Friday: $0

Saturday: $0. 

Well, I managed to still have four zero dollar days despite spending quite a bit.  Looking ahead at the coming week I will have some expenses connected with next Sunday's grad party food. GF has offered to help out, he will be buying the fried chicken, the soda pop and water, and the ice. I will also be cleaning at his offices on Saturday so some cash will be coming in there. And per our agreement I will be cleaning his house today in exchange for a full tank of gas in my SUV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment