Saturday, April 6, 2013

What has been for dinner

Even with everything else going on I managed to cook dinner three times this last week. And I also took a break and went to my bowling league on Tuesday night.

On Tuesday I made the bag of Parmesan Crusted chicken tenders I had picked up at Aldi. While they were perfectly acceptable they were not the homemade version of this idea that I do myself. The boys and I did eat them although they are not something I will buy again. I paired them up with buttered egg noodles and broccoli. 

On Wednesday night I did mesquite seasoned Pork chops on the grillTender Grilled Pork Chops | Real Mom Kitchen that I finished off with Pampered Chef's Spicy Pineapple Rum sauce. Pampered Chef Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet ...I have several bottles of this in my pantry since it is one of GF's favorite things and he stocked us up at the last PC party I attended. I paired these up with Au gratin potatoes and green beans.

And finally last night I made GF's favorite dinner since it was his birthday!! I did Chicken Marsala, Chicken_marsala_0215cavatelli with homemade marinara sauce,Cavatelli & Marinara (pictured) and a salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing. I also baked him a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.  Chocolate Layer Cake with Chocolate FrostingSince I wasn't even supposed to be in town for this it was nice to be able to do this for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment