Monday, April 15, 2013

Sunday Supper: Roast Beef

After having a really nice and de-stressing Sunday in which I did a bit of laundry, blogged, caught up on the blogs I read, and spent some time reading my favorite kind of book:a murder mystery, it was time to make a dinner that fit in with the theme of the day: Comforting.

The GF and I had stocked up his freezer with meat and poultry so I pulled out a small eye of round and seasoned it up with McCormack's Montreal Steak blend and parsley.




Along with the roast I did some garlic-parsley roasted potatoes using up the last of a bag of russet potatoes we'd purchased for Easter Sunday.
 
GF chose Beets as the veggie so I pulled out two cans of beets purchased at Aldi quite a while ago.
And made my favorite Beet recipe: Harvard Beets.
 
Dinner was oh so comforting.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment