Thursday, June 11, 2015

Zoo Fun !!

Spend a Day at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo  Continuing to make the most of what time off I am going to have this summer and trying to be patient on waiting for an interview today I joined middle daughter and two grandsons on a trip to the zoo. Today I got in free on her family plus membership. We had an awesome time, got to see the elephants walk between enclosures (grandson L's favorite zoo animal), the porcupines (grandson J's favorite zoo animal) alert and dining on a log (first time I've ever seen them doing something besides standing around, lol), and the giraffes peeking out from the indoor enclosure to keep an eye on the construction going on in their enclosure area (my favorite zoo animal). We also checked out the temporary penguin exhibit, took a train ride around the Australian exhibit and had lunch with the lions!!
Adult son and I did a bit of texting and agreed to split a family plus membership in half this year. It includes two named adults plus one adult guest and up to 6 children and I had a 15% off coupon good through the end of the month. We love our zoo and will go multiple times throughout the year! And a definite bargain for the year at $46 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment