Sunday, June 29, 2014

Financial Roundup


  It is time to hold myself accountable for my weekly spending. I have increased the number of days I did not spend any money, exceeding my goal of 4 free days and coming in with 5!! This coming week I am aiming to match this remembering that I will be needing to buy things for youngest son's graduation party.

Sunday: $0

Monday: $26 at eye doctor. 89¢ for burger buns

Tuesday: $26.85 for lunch & carousel ride at zoo

Wednesday: $0

Thursday: $0

Friday:$0

Saturday:$0


We are having another simple Sunday here this week. Errands were ran for GF to BJ's where I picked up a box of Damp-rid bags for my basement and a large container of magic clean erasers.$22.12 paid in cash from money earned from cleaning on Saturday. A nice ride and a special dinner request from GF for chicken Marsala with pasta and salad will round out the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment