Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bonus Day

So - What's included in the Clipart Collection?Friday was a teacher in service at the school I work at which meant a bonus day off for me! There was no question of doing anything like sleeping in since youngest son still had to get to school so Mom still had to wake him up and get him there. I had a plan though and it worked out well. After returning from taking son to school I got to work myself on October dinner menus.
Once those were complete I turned to cleaning house. Three hours of work and I had the main floor totally cleaned, the box fans stowed away in the basement for next year's warm weather season, and a few items of fall decorating out (table linens, pot holders, kitchen towels). I had to run out for some fabric cleaner for the couches and stop by oldest son's house to drop off a few things to him. Once I was back home I cleaned both couches in the living room with the fabric cleaner. Then I packed up and headed out to GF's house for the weekend. Football and watching youngest son march rounded out what was a terrific day for me. Since the staff is required to do four of these in service days this school year I look forward to next month's bonus day!

No comments:

Post a Comment