Saturday, June 22, 2013

This Week's Expenditures: June 17-22

dollar-signWe have had a pretty good week around here expenditure wise. A fun time out on Monday, some to-dos getting done around the house for zero cost, a little money coming in from today's cleaning gig and my last paycheck from work. Bills are all paid, groceries are mostly stocked up and savings are untouched!

Monday 6/17: Trip to zoo $0; lunch at the zoo for myself and daughter L: $10

Tuesday 6/18: $0

Wednesday 6/19: $0

Thursday 6/20: $20 gas for SUV (local station has gas for 20 ¢ less a gallon than competing stations so I took advantage when I saw this)

Friday 6/21: $23.50 gas for SUV (I did a lot of driving on Thursday & Friday so I filled up again while that gas station still had that low price)
$96 at Target for 1. graduation gift for daughter L (she'd asked for a new bikini), 2. nonfood household items (carpet deodorizer, air freshener, contact lens solution, disposable razors, Target brand "magic erasers", new shower curtain liner), and 3. a maxi length cotton sundress for yours truly to wear to the dinner that didn't happen (however I plan on wearing that dress tonight to the church festival GF and I  are attending with his brother and sister in law).
$55 Farm Bureau annual membership fee (we save $30 a MONTH on our auto insurance by belonging to the state farm bureau).
$31 to school band so son H can go on the band trip/performance to Cedar Point amusement park this Wednesday. This performance and the upcoming parade/festival they participate in will wind up the band obligations for the school year.

The upcoming week looks pretty good.  A cousin asked me about helping her out a couple of times a month doing unusual cleaning jobs and I will be going to her place on Wednesday so that will be a little cash in the pocket, I will need to get some fresh produce and give son H spending money for food on his band trip, I have to pick up some Damp Rid bags for the basement, and I will need to gas up again at the end of the week. However I will have enough cash on hand to take care of all those needs without touching my checking or savings. I'm pretty happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment