Tuesday, August 5, 2014

This week in finances

finance magnifier clip art  This week looks so sad compared to last week. For one thing I was out of town so some money naturally got spent on that. I did clean at GF's house over the weekend and got my tank of gas so I didn't have any expense getting to my BFF's house and back at all.  I had my granddaughter E's baptism so some more money got spent on that. In addition I went to the farmer's market and got produce and picked up a couple things I needed for that chili sauce project.

7/27: $0
7/28: $0
7/29: $2 at roadside stand on tomatoes $20 on treats at the matinee (BFF insisted on buying the tickets)
7/30:$ 0
7/31: $56 on dress for baptism, $5 on vinegar for chili sauce, $21.90 on produce at local farmer's market
8/1: $ 42 on gas (trip plus errands used up all my fuel so I fueled up for coming week) $1.50 on wooden back scratcher from vendor at a county fair we attended
8/2: $0

No comments:

Post a Comment