Monday, August 18, 2014

Inching towards the finish line....

, stock clip art icon, stock clipart icons, logo, line art ... This week starts my last full week of summer vacation. Although I did spend three hours at work one day last week getting September lunch packets ready for mailing and I will be going in to work this Wednesday to make sure my milk delivery arrives.
I am looking forward to getting back into the work routine and seeing some money coming back into the household coffers. Although September is still going to be a tight month.
This last week was yet another one where I was extremely satisfied with the number of $0 days. I babysat along with youngest daughter for newest grandbaby on both Monday and Tuesday. Oldest son insisted on paying us for that. I also cleaned GF's house on Saturday and got a full tank of gas for the SUV in exchange. So a little bit in and a little bit out.

Sunday 8/10: $0
Monday 8/11: $11 on lunch for youngest daughter and myself.  

Tuesday 8/11: $12 on lunch for yougnest daughter and myself.

Wednesday 8/12: $0

Thursday 8/13 $ 6 on lunch for myself at the zoo. Went to the zoo with middle daughter and grandsons. She drove to and from so my only expense was for lunch.

Friday 8/14: $0. Went to a local church festival but GF paid for that.

Saturday 8/15: $0. GF and I went to our final festival of the summer and he picked up the tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment