Friday, August 1, 2014

Financial roundup 7/20-7/26

art money money2 gif to save the clip art right click on image with ...

Due to my busy Sunday last week and my days away I am a bit behind on my accountability for spending from last week. It is a bit boring since I spent almost no money all week long. Yep SIX zero dollar days!!! And since I worked my cleaning job on Saturday I made money. ::Happy dance:: My only expense all week was when I  paid the balance of youngest son's first college semester. Since he commutes and got a terrific financial aide package even this cost was minimal.

Sunday 7/20: $0 (had a nice day at GF's house just putzing around)

Monday 7/21: $0 (worked on projects at home)

Tuesday 7/22: $0 (worked on projects at home)

Wednesday 7/23: $128 to pay the balance of youngest son's fall semester at his orientation.

Thursday 7/24: $0 (worked on projects at home)

Friday 7/25: $ 0 (GF & I went to a minor league ball game but he paid for food and drinks, tickets were already paid for)

Saturday 7/26: $0 (worked in the morning, went to grandson's 1st birthday party in the afteroon, gift had already been paid for)

No comments:

Post a Comment