Monday, February 18, 2013

The week's financial picture 2/10-2/17

after studying every verse in proverbs related to money wealth poverty ...It is that time again to go over my finances for the week. It wasn't too bad of a week overall, I had a couple of rather large expenses that I had planned ahead for and I still had three days where I didn't spend a single dime.

Sunday 2/10: Dress Barn: $61.92 I purchased a Navy blue faux wrap dress for the wedding we attended on the 16th as well as a cute pair of earrings. Famous Footwear: Navy blue patent leather sling backs to go with the dress: $42.69. I will be able to get double duty (at least) out of this ensemble since I plan on wearing it to my granddaughter's First Communion in April and then using it as a regular dress addition to my closet. It is plain and simple and versatile. Cap sleeved faux wrap dress
Le Gourmet Chef: I purchased six new kitchen towels, desperately needed since most of my current towels have been relegated to the 'cleaning rags' status. These were on sale $6.73

Monday 2/11: $32.22 for gasoline

Tuesday 2/12: $18 for bowling

Wednesday: 2/13: $6 for Valentine cards for my Valentine.

Thursday 2/14: $0

Friday 2/15: $0

Saturday 2/16: $ 372.92 for a roundtrip airline ticket to Kansas (plus travel insurance) for my granddaughter's First Communion in April. I've been saving up for this for the last month so while it is a large expense I don't feel badly about it. Especially since their next military posting is two years in Korea and I won't see them again before they leave, being with family for this special occasion is well worth that cost and more.

Sunday: $0

No comments:

Post a Comment