Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day Pasta Salad

I hope all of the Moms out there had a terrific Mother's Day this past Sunday. Mine was wonderful with what has become a tradition, going to my oldest son's house along with his siblings and inlaws. This year a couple of my daughters were unable to be there because of job commitments but we had a nice time despite that.
My son takes care of the main dish and the beverages and the rest of us bring something to share. This year I brought baked beans (just Bush's reheated) and my pasta salad.

My Pasta Salad:
I cooked up two pounds of garden rotini and seasoned these with a generous amount of McCormack Salad Supreme seasoning blend:



 

I sliced carrots, cucumber, red bell peppers, yellow tomatoes, green and black olives into the pasta and added a bit more seasoning:
 
I then dressed the entire salad with a bottle of Garlic Expressions dressing:
And gave it a good tossing and it was ready to eat:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment