Monday, May 11, 2015

Utility Costs

Making the Most of Utilities Call Center Services A pleasant surprise in the morning email. My gas and electric bills showed up and both of them have dropped. ::happy dance:: My electric bill is down $10 (due I am sure to daylight savings time and no need for the furnace blower to be running) and my gas bill is down $80!! The gas bill reflects several days at the end of April when the furnace was still running so I look forward to even more savings come the June statement.
When we cut down the trees in our backyard last fall the clothesline got taken down and lost. I will be taking some of the cleaning money I earned on Saturday and purchasing a new clothesline as well as additional clothespins. The old iron poles I use to hold the lines up need a bit of work on the top, some of the clips have broken or fallen out. I'm thinking of trying large paper clips slid into the ends of the pole . Once I have this all set up we will be using the outdoors to dry everything except towels and undies.
A little something in the midst of all the stress to make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment