Sunday, October 26, 2014

October Menus: 10/26-10/31

aboutcom-clip-art-fall-clip-art.jpg  Considering it is almost the end of October it is a bit late to do a full month's worth of menus. So here is the plan for this final week of the month. I am working on November menus and will share those when are completed.
Since I am back to work I am also back to my plan of using either slow cooker meals or quick to the table ones during the week.
Today I won't be cooking since GF and I are going to the Browns game later this afternoon.
Here's is the plan for the remainder of the week:

Monday: Grilled Lemon Herb Salmon fillet (grilled chicken for those who don't like salmon), white and wild rice, salad

Tuesday: Slow Cooker Ratatouille, crescent rolls

Wednesday: Pumpkin pancakes, Scottish skillet potatoes

Thursday: Bison chili, mini corn muffins

Friday: Going to oldest son's house for granddaughter E's first Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment